Seattle DJ Pro is professional and will keep your event high energy and fun! We work with our clients to map out the entire timeline of events so you can actually enjoy your day, instead of worrying about it.
Make it last forever! Memories are great but sharing pics and videos with friends & family is even better! Hire us to tastefully capture all of your special moments with a touch of class and exceptional quality.
After all, it isn’t merely another day. Whether it’s your nuptials, birthday, anniversary, or bridal shower, it’s your significant event that you are entertaining. We pride ourselves on creating your perfect wedding day!
A full dance floor is the ultimate sign of a good time. But if you think putting together a playlist of your favorite songs and letting it rip is going to do it, it’s time to think again. We can ensure the day’s music is enough to draw your guests in.
- Start searching at least six months ahead. Popular DJs get booked early, so keep that in mind during wedding planning. Ask recently married brides for their recommendations and keep your eyes and ears open if you attend any weddings in the same city or town you’re planning to marry.
- Decide if you want a DJ. A DJ can deliver the party atmosphere you want to figure out what means more to you having the live energy of a DJ versus an iPod.
- Take your reception space into consideration. A DJ needs just a table, laptop, or turntable, an amplifier, speakers, headphones, and a wireless mic, and he’s set. Ask the venue for a floor plan of the stage and show it to any DJ you’re considering.
- Ask your venue about its electrical power & WiFi connection. A DJ will have fewer electrical power requirements, so the venue more than likely can handle it. Get the DJ’s specs and share them with the venue when you’re discussing their space requirements. Don’t forget to ask the venue if they have WiFi.
- Think about your budget. Plan on paying an average of $500 per hour; for a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, toasts, reception, cake cutting and party time, etc. and a “hands-free” wireless mic, lighting, and photo booth bundle package should average between $2,500 and $4,000 for an event on a Saturday.
What Brides & Grooms Say About Us
A Seattle DJ For Wedding Receptions Is Important To Make Sure That You Are Entertaining our Guests. A Lot Of Couples Are Looking For The Cheapest DJ Options Available Which Is Usually Not The Best Way To Approach This Critical Part Of Your Wedding. Many Couples Do Not Know What The Cost Of A DJ Is Which Is Why We Have Listed All Of Our Pricing On Our Website. Our Packages Come With A DJ Booth, Lighting For Your Wedding Reception, And More. Please Contact Us Today To Learn More About Your Options For Wedding DJ Packages.
“Jay from Seattle DJ Pro just DJ’d my wife’s birthday party and did a great job. Showed up early, was professional, and kept the party going. Solid work!” – Hany F.
“Jay was great!! Was able to play all the songs I requested and add similar songs to the playlist. Was great at reading the crowd and had a good way to keep everyone dancing and having fun!” – Tamara V.
“Jay was a great wedding DJ! Totally worth your money. Our family and friends are still amazed by the fun music and dance floor lighting he had during our wedding. The photo booth was a hit and highly recommended having it at your wedding! Even our out-of-state family is wanting to hire Jay for future weddings. Thanks again!” – Christina O.
Wedding Photo Booth Rental In Your Area Is Available. We Specialize In Event Photo Booth FOr Wedding And Events. Our Photo Booth For Hire Is A Terrific Option For Any Event. At The End Of Each Event, You Get A Link To All The Photos. We Also Provide A Professional Photo Booth Attendant. Whether It Is A Photo Booth Rental Or A Wedding Photo Booth Rental We Have You Covered.